T.FAT Build is committed to deliver ongoing customer value; a philosophy that extends throughout our entire organization. From product development and technical support to professional services.
T.FAT Build continues to redefine our customers' expectations of what a software company can do for them.
A number of elements work together to make T.FAT Build standout in the industry. Backed by an experienced management team T.FAT Build provides solid customer relationships, and best-fit solutions that is unmatched by other solution providers but well-matched to you and your industry.
T.FAT Build heavy/civil contractor is all-inclusive software providing everything you need from bid-to-bill in one powerful solution.T.FAT Build offers fully integrated solutions that increase your management efficiency and helps you attain optimized results when you bid, manage and bill your jobs. With T.FAT Build, your project managers can remotely access up-to-date, real-time information right at their fingertips. Your accounting department automatically receives data from the project management system and they maintain control over the posting of financial information.
T.FAT Build provides specialized solutions for industries like Builders, Contractors, Project managers, Assets/Equipment Managers etc.
T.FAT Build Projects is designed to handle various types of Projects and Contracting Activities
- Building Owners/Contractors
- Job / Time Related activities
- Equipment Hiring and Utilisation
T.FAT Build Projects is integrated with the following modules
- T.FAT Build Production
- T.FAT Build Materials Management
- T.FAT Build Sales and Distribution
- T.FAT Build Costing
T.FAT Build Objectives and Advantages
- Provide better control over all the resources
- Considering capacity utilization for accurate Project management and costing
- In depth Resource management (Material, Labour and Equipments)
The Suchan Edge: Modules
- Rate Analysis
- Project Setup
- Estimation / Planning & Scheduling
- Material Management (Own Purchased/ Contractors or partly)
- Labour Management (for Employed/Hired/Contractors/or part of both)
- Asset Management (Machinery equipment)
- Client Billing (contractor job tracking with measurement Book)
- CRM Customer Relationship Management (Sales Follow up)
- Financial Accounts (Complete upto finalization, taxation & MIS)
- HRM Human Resource Management (Payroll etc.)
Who can Use
- Government Contractors
- Electrical Contractors
- Bridges /Roads/Highway Construction
- Pipelines /Gas Pipeline
- Glass Panels